General Guideline for Pawna Lake Camping:
Note: last 3 Kms to reach campsite is off-road.
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other valuables.
● Management & Staff of Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause the fire in the tent.
● Please remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed on the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
● Please note that in Pawna lake camping only tent area is lake touch where we provide tent stay, music, campfire. Dining area & washroom is the one-minute walking distance from the lake as lakeside any type of construction is not allowed.
1. Is a washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at the lakeside, as the campsite is fully safe. We have a college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
3. Can I go swimming without lifejacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4. Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 3 km are Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide you barbeque equipment with screw & coal. You have to prepare it on your own. One can order extra while booking with an additional cost of Rs. 500-700.
6. How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) along with bedding, blanket and pillow.