Lakeside Camping - This is best place for camping near Mumbai and Nashik. With pristine lake and water sports activities it makes a overnight camping a worthwhile. It's an adventure raw campsite, so don't expect facilities like a resort. We welcome all those who wants to get lost in the nature but with safety and security of the villagers. Our fun-filled activities are suitable for families, young crowd. Take a long drive to the campsite which will surely give you a countryside feeling. It's a beautiful lake camping stay, it's a heaven for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts.
Meet at Kasara station by 03:00 pm
03:30 pm: Start moving towards campsite
04:30 pm: Reach Campsite
05:00 pm: Water Sports activities
06:00 pm: Evening Snacks and tea
07:00 pm: Time for Campfire or sit by the lake to listen retro songs
09:00 pm: Have basic local homemade food for dinner
10:00 pm: Take a jungle walk and share some ghost stories
11:00 pm: Sleep, take rest for the day
07:00 am: Wake up to beautiful view.
08:00 am: Take a dip in the water with Lifejackets, if you wish to enjoy more water activities, don't hesitate. One can try hands on Rifle Shooting & Archery.
08:30 am: Hot tea and breakfast will be served
09:30 am: Time to say good bye to all. pack up and drop to Kasara station
10:45 am: Reach Kasara
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1600 + 5% GST
● Water Activities :Kayaking, Boating, Tubing fun, Swimming with Life jackets
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Local homemade Dinner (Veg / N-Veg) unlimited
● Breakfast (Next Day) unlimited
● Night Jungle walk
● Tent stay (Bring your own Mat, Chaddar, Blanket)
● Transportation from Kasara to Kasara
● One Indian Washroom facility
● Bedding, pillow and Blanket (Bring your own)
● Travelling till Kasara
● GST 5%
● Any other personal expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch with extra batteries
● Carry woollen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
● Carry Bedding - Mat, pillow and Blankets
● Bring your BBQ raw material, if you wish to do it on your own( We can provide sticks and local set up required for it)
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry extra blankets
● Please carry Id proof e.g. Pan card, driving license
RULES & FAQ
● Avoid drinking as its family camping destination.
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● As its a campsite and not a resort or hotels, common washroom & toilets area available for all participants.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guest must follow the camping rules.
night camping near mumbai, lakeside camping at wakadpada, wakadpada lakeside camping, wakadpada camping, lakeside camping in wakadpada, camping at wakadpada lake, lakeside camping near kasara, camping near nashik, camping in nashik, private camping near mumbai, private camping near pune, outdoor camping near mumbai, outdoor camping near pune, camping near kasara
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.