Short Info –
One of the tallest peaks in Karnataka with a total height over 1400 meters. Location is 55 Kms from Bengaluru, the trek starts from Maya Vadi Organic farm from west side as it is more challenging. Usual enroutes south side near Sultanpet. The track goes behind the hill and culminates at the hill top taking wholly about 3 hours. Along the trek we will catch a couple of small temples and a stone water pool. Hardly used by trekkers, Channagiri is suitable for teams to enjoy nature at its best. Expect strong winds as you near the top. Adjacent Nandi Hills and Kalwarbeta are in full view from Channagiri. A nice ride from Bangalore and good trek makes Channagiri an ideal destination for a day trip.
Reach farm around 6 pm and enjoy the everning
Trek commences at 7 next day morning.
Descend after exploring and on the way back spend some time at the lake.
Come back to camp site & Lunch.
Volunteering with planting trees and other farm activity for an hour & disperse.
Enjoy Farm cooked Dinner, Campfire and BBQ.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1800 + 5% GST
● Unlimited food
● Nature Walk
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Jackets/Sweater - Night and mornings are cold. Therefore, carrying a jacket or a sweater is recommended.
● Sun screen lotion
● Comfortable trekking shoes
● Water bottle
● Sun shades/ Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.