The Peacock Village Info: Morachi Chincholi by the name itself means a village of tamarind trees and town of dancing peacocks all around. It is situated near Ahmednagar-Pune Highway about 55 km from Pune. Even today one can find a lot of peafowl in the village.
Morachi Chincholi showcases true ideal Indian villages with all traditional culture.Peacocks at this place are somewhat used to locals living in the village but are shy to tourists. Morachi Chincholi means a village of dancing peacocks.
Peacock is the national bird of India. It is a large and brightly colored bird of the pheasant family native to South Asia but introduced and semi-feral in many other parts of the world. Morachi Chincholi Bird Sanctuary also makes for a great getaway from the maddening rush of the city; the place is just so serene and beautiful that you would wish to stay a bit longer each time you visit here.
Meeting point- Dadar at 06:00 AM
Next pick up at Vashi - 06:30 AM
Travel till Chincholi by non-ac private vehicle
Reach by 12 pm
Have delicious local food for lunch
Take rest or spend time in farms to have a glimpse of rural life
In evening go for peacock excursion
Dinner and retire for the day
Early morning have Tea and Go for peacock excursion and other sightseeing
Late leave for Nighoj village (known for famous potholes in Kukdi River)
Lunch and start return journey to Mumbai
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3950 + 5% GST
● Breakfast - 2
● Dinner (Veg/N-Veg)
● Dadar to Dadar Non A/C transport
● Entry Tickets
● Expertise Charges
● Any personal expenses
● GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water
● Extra cloths and raincoat
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of clothes ( if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
morachi chincholi tour, morachi chincholi, morachi chincholi village, peacock village morachi chincholi, morachi chincholi pune, weekend getaways from pune in monsoon, morachi chincholi in monsoon, morachi chincholi near pune, morachi chincholi photos, mumbai to morachi chincholi, bird sanctuary near pune, peacock sanctuary in maharashtra, unexplored destinations near pune, unexplored places near mumbai, morachi chincholi maharashtra
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.