Enjoy the Mumbai Breakfast Cycle Ride in the early morning rays. Explore the Capital of Maharashtra on a Cycle Ride and cherish the memories of this unforgettable cycle ride. We guarantee you even if we are covering total area of round 15 kms the ride is not exhaustive. We conclude the ride with delicious breakfast at Colaba with delicious Bun Muska/ Kheema Pav/ Bread Omellete.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Colaba Causeway at 6 am. After a fun introduction and instruction round, cycle will be allotted to every participant. We will begin the ride by 6:30 am.
Mumbai on a Ride
Explore the famous landmark of the Financial Capital of India namely Gateway of India, Flora Fountain, CST Station, Marine Drive and Girgaum Chowpatty. Do not forget to take ample photographs and safe selfies whenever a break is taken.
Breakfast is calling
Head to the breakfast point to conclude our cycle ride and also to enjoy the delicious breakfast of Bun Muska/ Kheema Pav/ Omelette Bread. Please share your experience and provide feedback of the event while enjoying your breakfast.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 750 per adult
● Cycle with helmet
● Morning Breakfast
● Expertise charges
● First aid
● Any other personal expenses other than above & GST
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done before 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done before10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After which no refund will be provided.
Disclaimer: During monsoon season, if there is heavy rainfall, we may cancel the cycle ride for safety reason. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice. No arguments and complaints will be entertained. If Small Steps Adventuers cancels the ride refund will be initiated after deducting transactional charges of Rs. 50.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Identity Proof
● 2 litres of drinking Water
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucon-D is must
● Any personal medicine
● Good sport shoes (No Sandals)
● Camera (Optional)
● Small Rucksack to carry all these things
RULES & FAQ
1. Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
2. Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
3. Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
4. Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
6. Please avoid wearing Gold and other jewelry.
7. Please do not carry unnecessary extra bags.
Important guidelines to make this cycle ride a successful affair:
● Do not carry any heavy luggage. It will drain you out while riding.
● Always get in touch with our tour leaders, if you have any queries.
● Small Steps Adventures will not be responsible for any physical harm during the ride.
● Follow all the instructions of tour leader to avoid any mishaps.
mumbai breakfast cycle ride, cycling events in mumbai, mumbai bicycle tour, cycling trips in mumbai, cycling events near me, cycling trips around mumbai, cycling events in mumbai 2018, cycling tours in mumbai, cycle ride in mumbai, upcoming cycling events, cycling on rent in mumbai