Short Info –
Located in Kodagu and Mysore districts in Karanataka, this park is also known as ‘Rajiv Gandhi National Park’. With quite a large number of Tigers, this park is counted among India’s best wildlife parks due to the large elephant and bison population as well. It also boasts of hosting approximately 250 species of birds. On its northern confines is the Kabini River and on its southern fringes is the Bandipur national park.
It has a rich forest cover with species of high commercially valued trees like Teak, Sandalwood and Silver Oak.
Total area: 643 Sq km
Flight Suggestions :
Start Journey : Mumbai to Bangalore : Go Air : 06:00 am-07:40 am
Return Journey : Bangalore to Mumbai : Indigo : 07:35 pm -09:10 pm Or Indigo : 09:30 pm-11:15 pm
Day 1 :
Meet at our Resort in Kabini. Check in Resort and rest. Leave for 1st Safari and explore the forest. Evening back at the resort, experience sharing and Dinner. Overnight at the resort.
Day 2 :
Early morning wake up and leave for our 2nd safari. Return to resort. Breakfast at the resort. Go for a Boat/Coracle ride. Post lunch leave for another jungle safari. Evening back to resort. Discussion on Day’s sightings and dinner. Overnight at the resort.
Day 3 :
Wake up early morning and leave for our last safari into the forest! Enjoy the beautiful wilderness… Breakfast and rest. Check Out and proceed for Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 25500 + 5% GST
● Accommodation at Resort on Triple Sharing Basis
● All Meals at Destination
● 03 Wildlife Safaris + 1 Boat Ride
● All forest permissions and guide fees
● All tolls,taxes, guide fees etc
● All applicable taxes
● Any tips or gratitude.
● Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls etc.
● Any Other Expense other than mentioned above.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder / Glucon D
● Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.