Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary is located in the Bhandara district in the northeastern corner of Maharashtra. Nagzira is often referred to as the Green Oasis of Vidharba. From the tigers, jackals, hyenas you will find an astonishing variety of butterflies and an interesting amphibian and reptilian population at Nagzira. he Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the popular tourist places, known for its biodiversity conservation. The sanctuary is home to diverse vegetation and serves as a 'Green lung' in order to maintain the equilibrium in the ecosystem. The sanctuary has 36 species of mammals and 14 out of these are endangered. There are around 49 species alone of butterfly along with common mormon, common Indian crow, lime butterfly and black rajah. This small wildlife sanctuary covers an area of 152 sq km in the north east corner of Maharashtra in the Bhandara district. Nestled within the Vidarbha mountain range, it is often referred to as the ‘green oases of the region. Its rocky and undulating terrain is covered with thick Teak forests that support healthy populations of some of India’s most endangered floral and faunal biodiversity. The scenic beauty of this park is absolutely mesmerizing, as one drives through thick and lush green vegetation, with a view of tall mountains in the backdrop. sightings of animals such as the Bengal Tiger, Common Leopard, Jungle Cat, Mouse Deer, Indian Gaur, Sloth Bear, four horned Antelope, and the Spotted Hyena to name a few mammals. The name of Nagzira comes from this temple and Zira in Marathi means a perennial source of water that comes out from a hill in Pongezara, Nagzira.
Pick up from Nagpur at 10:00 am and transfer to Nagzira national park in private car. Reach Resort by 1:00 pm. Check in and rest. After Lunch Gear up and Leave for 1st Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Wildlife Safari. Alternatively you may carry your breakfast on safari only to save on safari time. Post safari back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Wildlife Safari. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Lights off and day ends.
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari. Check Out luggage. Enjoy the delicious Lunch and post Lunch Leave For Nagpur airport/ junction by Private Vehicle.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 15000 + 5% GST
● Pickup and Drop from Nagpur to Nagpur in A/C Vehicle
● Accommodation in Resort on Triple/Twin/Single Sharing Basis in AC Rooms/luxury tents
● All Meals at Nagzira National Park
● Tiger Safari in open gypsy
● All Taxes and Safari Permits
● Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list.
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- ● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder / Glucon D
● Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
nagzira wildlife sanctuary, nagzira national park, nagzira tiger reserve, nagzira wildlife sanctuary nagpur, jungle safari in maharashtra, tiger reserve near nagpur, nagzira wildlife sanctuary booking, nagzira safari booking, tiger safari near nagpur
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.