Type: Hill trek
Height: 2420 feet
Base Village: Vaisakhare
Naneghat is located in Junnar Taluka of Pune District. Naneghat is 165 kms and 120 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Trek to Naneghat is through dense Jungle of Malshej region. The final part of the trek is through naturally formed rock steps. One will come across few water streams (dried in summer season) during the trek.
The view from Naneghat is mind-blowing. You will be able to see the Kalsubai Harishchandra Wildlife Sanctuary & Shri Bhimashankar Wildlife Sanctuary. The windy atmosphere will send you shivers even during summer seasons. During monsoon season the wind is flowing at very high speed making the waterfall to fall in reverse direction. Star gazing activity from Naneghat is also an attraction amongst various trekkers and travellers.
Naneghat was a Toll Plaza during the bygone era of Maharajas. It was the main entry point to Konkan and Deccan Plateau, thus was used as a prominent trade route. There are also caves with an inscription of Bahmani Script which is the main attraction of Naneghat.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Deepak Hotel opposite Kalyan Railway Station West at 04:00 pm as we will travel to Vaisakhare, base village of Naneghat.
Naneghat, here we come!
We will reach Vaisakhare village around 6 pm. After a brief introduction round, we start the Night Trek to Naneghat around 6:15 pm.
Wow, we are here!
Around 9: 15 pm we will reach Naneghat. Relax, freshen up and Feast on the Dinner made by the local villagers. Post dinner, we will start our session of Camping at Naneghat.
Bonfire & Fun Games
We will begin our Bonfire session after tent pitching. Enjoy the activities of Antakshari, Dumb Charades, Traffic Jam & Mis-Match. Before dozing off, don’t forget to view the star lit sky.
Wake up around 6 am to enjoy the sunrise. Explore the fort and don’t forget to capture the moments in your camera through Group Photos and Safe Selfies.
Around 8 am, we will fill our stomach with freshly cooked breakfast and hot tea. We will start the descend around 9 am.
Wow, What an Experience!
We will reach Vaisakhare village around 12 noon. Please share your feedback and experience on our way back to Kalyan Railway Station.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1200 + 5% GST
● Transportation by private vehicle Kalyan to Kalyan
● Tent Accommodation
● Expert team to guide participant
● First aid kit
● Anything not mentioned in the Include list & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water
● Torch with extra batteries
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths.( if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
naneghat trek, jivdhan naneghat trek, naneghat trek in monsoon, trek to naneghat, naneghat pass, jivdhan naneghat, naneghat trekking point, naneghat kalyan, night trek to naneghat, camping at naneghat, naneghat campings, naneghat fort
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.