Information: Manchinbele is a small water reservoir located around 50 kms from Bangalore on the banks of Manchanbele lake. Considered as an ideal location for Corporate team outings, this place will rejuvenate your senses and give you your much deserved getaway. Take a break from your hectic office hours, because come on! Fun is essential. With the perfect combination of food and adventure sports, our outing package offers an amusing cocktail of enjoyable activities just for you.
Around 76 km from Bangalore, Narayanagiri hill is one of the lesser known mountain peaks in Karnataka. This peak lies around 20 km from Ramanagara and is nearly 3800ft in height. Home to the temple of Laxmi Narayana which is open only in the weekends, with remains of the fort encircling the mountain can be seen from the peak. A vast number of natural caves can be explored on your way up. The trail takes you from the carved steps on the rock to the thick forest of Jalamangala which hosts a range of small sized creatures. It is advisable to carry your own drinking water as there is no source of drinking water on top of the mountain. Night trekking this hill is one of the most sought after weekend getaways in and around Bangalore, the weather and the sunrise makes the experience more endearing.
09:30PM Pick up starts from Marathahalli followed by Silk Board, BTM & Banashankari, RR Nagar.
01:00AM Reach Narayangiri base and start trek
02:30AM Reach peak and relax by the bonfire
06:30AM Descend at dawn
08:00AM Reach base and head towards Campsite
08:30AM Have breakfast
09:30AM Water Activities like Kayaking & Swimming At Manchanabele
12:00PM Leave to Bangalore
01:00PM Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1350 + 5% GST
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Night Trek
● Water Activities like Kayaking & Swimming
● Sleeping Bag
● Water Bottle
● Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch per person with extra batteries.
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
● Extra clothing (for kayaking & swimming)
● Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.