Kolad is located on the banks of Kundalika river in Roha Taluka, Raigad District. Distance from Mumbai is 130 km approx. and from Pune is 100 km approx.
Join us for the Music Party at Kolad with an experience of Camping in the natural surroundings. Test your dancing skills on the tune of the Music. The party is incomplete without delicious food. Feast on the local delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dishes with meals such as Evening Snacks, Starts, Dinner and Breakfast.
Celebrate the New Year Party with us at our Kolad Campsite.
Welcome to our Campsite
Reach our campsite by 5:30 pm by riding your own vehicle (Car/ Bike). Relax for a while allocated tents. Evening Snacks and Hot tea will follow in the dining area.
Evening Tea & Snacks
Enjoy the evening by having Hot Tea and delicious snacks. You can take this time to stroll nearby our campsite to get the country-side feel.
Fill your stomach with the Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian starters with music as the party begins.
Please excuse yourself for having lip-smacking dinner. Post dinner you can re-join the party.
Party All Night
Dance on the tunes of the songs. At the stroke of Mid-night enjoy the celebration & wishing Happy New year to your friends and family.
Happy New Year & Good Morning Guys
Wake up around 7 am. Freshen up and enjoy the walk around the campsite to feel the fresh air.
Breakfast is calling
Eat the simple but healthy breakfast as you regain the lost energy. Post Breakfast, head back to your home with wonderful New Year Memories.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2800 + 5% GST
● Outdoor Mini DJ
● 2 HRs karaoke Session
● Camping Tent Stay (2/3/4 Sharing)
● Unlimited - Veg & Non Veg Starter
● Unlimited Buffet Dinner (Veg/ Non-veg)
● Next Day Breakfast
● Day 1 [3-6 PM] Complimenatary Adventure Activities - Zipline, Burma Bridge, Low Rope Course, Slackline
● Travelling till Campsite
● GST & any personal expenses other than Inclusions
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that, no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry woollen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes & warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries - (Compulsory)
● Please carry id proof eg. PAN Card, Driving License
RULES & FAQ
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewellery, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause the fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed on the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy, as the campsite is fully safe.
3) Is swimming facility available?
4) How will be staying facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (2/ 3/ 4/ 6 person sharing basis); Blanket and pillow will be there.
5) Payment option?
- One has to pay the full amount in advance
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.