Pawana Camping Information: Pawanalake is an artificial reservoir formed by water of namesake dam. Heavy rain in the pawana surrounding helps to maintain water level of pawana lake. Pawana lake water is supplied to Pimprichinchwad area i.e PCMC. The lake is famous picnic spot near Pune and Mumbai. Lake is more famous amongst youngsters, bike riders and for overnight campers. It’s a perfect destination for those who want to spend time in the lap of nature. The major attraction for events of New Year camping near Pune and Mumbai
who can join?
Anyone - Those who love to enjoy Camping, bonfire beside the lake with lovely food.
03:30 pm: Reach Campsite by your own travel (bike/car)
04:00 pm: Evening snacks and hot tea will be served once you fresh-n-up. One has to carry bags and belongings to the tents pitched at lakeside campground. Once you settled down, it’s up to you how much you can enjoy the nature at 31st dec evening.
The place is all-time best for bird photography, morning sunrise photography. Instead of activities, one can just relax & unwind on hammocks till sunset.
After the sunset, campsite will lit up and one can feel the cold breeze of Pawana Lake. And that’s the time for New Year Celebration party.
09:00 pm: Delicious buffet dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) will be ready at the dining area.
One can enjoy late night dance floor with Outdoor DJ amidst nature.
06:30 am: Hangover wakeup call
07:00 am: Awesome sunrise View
08:00 am: Morning Tea is must if it’s a chilled morning
09:00 am: Hot breakfast will be waiting for you
09:30 am: Bye-bye with loads of memories and pictures for the coming year
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3750 + 5% GST
Event Cost: 3750 + 5% GST
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes & warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries - (Compulsory)
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
RULES & FAQ
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage to your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● Strictly no use of drugs in any kind or any form or any other kind of intoxicants.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
1) Is washroom and changing facility available?
2) Age Group criteria
- Any age group can enjoy, as the campsite is fully safe.
3) Is swimming facility available?
4) How will be staying facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (2/3/4/6 person sharing basis); Blanket and pillow will be there.
5) Payment option?
- One has to pay the full amount in advance
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.