Located around 60 kms from Bengaluru, Mallikadurga is famous retreat from the IT Hub. Doddaballapur is nearest village near Mallikadurga. It is started to pull more trekkers as the morning view from the peak is stunning. Stands at a height of 1117 metres, Mallikadurga is a huge granite hillock surrounded by the network of hills.
Best time to Visit – Winter & Early Summer Season
We are Waiting for you
Meet at RR Nagar near Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road at 10 pm. We will travel to the base of Makkalidurg in the transfer vehicle.
Fun Introduction Round
We will reach the base of Makkalidurga by 00:30 am. Post a fun introduction round and instructions, we will start our Night Trek to Makkalidurga.
Yay, we are here
By 3 am, we will reach the top. Relax for a while and gaze at the starry sky. Wait eagerly for the sunrise as the view will be amazing. Post sunrise and taking ample photos and safe selfies, we will start the descend back to the base.
Breakfast is calling
After the descend, we will head to a local restaurant to have delicious breakfast. Post breakfast we will head back to Bengaluru.
Wow, What an Amazing Experience
Please share your experience and feedback on the way back. We thank you for providing us an opportunity to serve you with an experience.
Join us again for a memorable and exciting time amidst nature.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 + 5% GST
● Transportation (to and fro from Bangalore)
● Night Trek
● Sleeping Bag
● Water Bottle
● Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch per person with extra batteries.
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● 2 litres water bottle per person
● Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.