Ahupe Ghat is located in Ambegaon Taluka of Pune district. However, we climb Ahupe Ghat from a village in Murbad Taluka of Thane District. The distance of this village is 95 kms and 155 kms from Mumbai and Pune respectively. Ahupe Ghat is pass which connects the Konkan and Deccan Plateau. The trek is through dense Forest and is a perfect getaway for a one-day trek. Monsoon is considered as one of the best season to trek Ahupe Ghat as this place is a host to lot of waterfalls. The top view offers stunning view of the valley and nearby forts namely Siddhagad, Gorakhgad, Durg Killa, Dhakoba and Machindragad.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Kalyan Railway Station (W) at 8 pm near Deepak Hotel. We will travel to Dehari which is the base village for Ahupe Ghat.
We will reach Dehari village around 9:30 pm. Feast on the local delicacies freshly cooked by villagers. We will stay here for the night and start the trek early in the morning.
Good Morning Folks
Wake up around 4:30 am. Freshen up and start trek to Ahupe Ghat. The first 2.5 kms will be a road side walk to Khopivali village and then the trek starts. It takes around 3 - 4 hours to reach top.
Ahupe Ghat, we are here
Reach Ahupe Ghat around 8:30 in the morning. Enjoying the stunning views of the valley and nearby forts such as Gorakhgad, Machindragad and Siddhagad. Do not forget to take ample photos and safe selfies.
Breakfast is calling
Enjoy the simple but healthy breakfast before we begin the descend.
Wow, What an Amazing Experience
Begin the descend around 9:30 am. It will take around 2 – 3 hours to reach to the base village of Dehari. Once we reach Dehari around 12 noon, head back to Kalyan Railway Station in the transfer vehicle. Please share your experience and feedback before bidding adieu. We wish you all the best for your further journey.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 850 + 5% GST
● Travel from Kalyan to Kalyan
● Trek expertise
● First aid kit
● Any other personal expenses
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Windcheaters/ Sweater
● Bedsheet/ Mat
● Extra clothes
● At least 3 litres of drinking water.
● Torch with extra batteries.
● Photo ID card.
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, Camera, Mobile Phones, Socks, Extra Pairs of clothes. (if required)
● Any personal medicine.
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
night trek to ahupe ghat, ahupe ghat trek, ahupe ghat, ahupe ghat night trek, ahupe night trek, night trek near mumbai, monsoon treks in maharashtra, monsoon treks from mumbai, monsoon treks near mumbai, camping near mumbai, camping near pune, easy treks near mumbai, ahupe ghat from pune, ahupe ghat from mumbai
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.