Short Info –
Kunti Betta night trek is a standout amongst the most famous and thrilling trekking encounters one can swear by near Bangalore. A night trek gives you zest and tingles your adventurous bone; the night tends to sharpen the body sensations and ignites a feeling of uncertainty and curiosity about your trail.
Two rocky hills standing tall in the town of Pandavapura, surrounded by some amazing picture perfect scenery, overlooking the beautiful Pandavapura Lake is Kunti Betta. Hindu Mythology gives an insight about the short stay of Pandavas in this region and their mother Kunti, who developed a fondness towards the hillocks. Hence, the town and the hill were named after them.
A rundown of pickup stops empowers you to select a closest one to board. Pickups will start covering from the starting point at around 9:30PM from Bangalore and head for Kunti Betta base, after a short stay at the Ramanagara base. This nearly 4 km (up and down) night
09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
12:00 AM Reach Ramanagara campsite where you can use washrooms while we load the equipment
02:00 AM Reach Kunti Betta base
02:15 AM Start the trek
04:15 AM Reach peak, relax and enjoy campfire
06:00 AM Descend at dawn
09:00 AM Head for breakfast
10:00 AM Head back to Bangalore enroute Ramanagara
12:00 PM Reach Bangalore
● Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
● Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
● BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
● Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
● RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1400 + 5% GST
● Pick-up and drop-off from Bengaluru
● Night trek
● Recommended gratuities
● Any additional services provided
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Water bottles
● Energy food
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Extra clothing
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes
● Flashlight / Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Camera (optional)
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
kunti betta night trek from bangalore, night trek to kunti betta from bangalore, betta treks near bangalore, kunti betta trek from bangalore, kunti betta night trek bangalore, night trek near bangalore, night treks near bangalore, kuntibetta night trek, kunti betta trekking, kunti betta night trekking, kunti betta night trek, kunti betta trek, night trekking places near bangalore, night trekking near bangalore