Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Trek Distance: 3 kilometers (One Side).
Information: Ravugodlu hill is located in Ravugodlu village near somanahalli near Bangalore kanakapura road. Ravugodlu trekking difficulty level will be easy to moderate it will some, 3km one side. From the top of the peak, you can see the banneraghtta forest view and you can enjoy the nice sun rise, ravugodlu is one of the best weekend getaway from Bangalore and you can enjoy the campfire with a sleeping bag and breakfast is included.
● Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Kala Mandir
● Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
● BTM (10:15 PM) - A2B, Udupi Garden Bus stop
● Banashankari (10:35 PM) - Bus stop
● RR Nagar (11:00 PM) - Gopalan Arcade.
09:30 PM Pick up starts from Marathahalli followed by Silk Board, BTM & Banashankari, RR Nagar.
12:00 AM Reach the base by 12:00 pm start the trek.
01:30 AM Reach peak and start with a campfire and relax with a sleeping bag.
06:30 AM See the sun rise and trek down
08:30 AM Reach base camp and fresh up have to breakfast
11:00 AM Reach Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 + 5% GST
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Night Trek
● Sleeping Bag
● Water Bottle
● Anything not mentioned in inclusions.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Torch per person with extra batteries.
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Water bottles (enough to carry at least 2 liters of water)
● Energy bars, dry fruits, flavored milk, Electrolyte drinks - Glucon-D etc.
● Personal medication
● Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Rain coat/Poncho in monsoons
● Camera (optional).
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.