Savandurga is biggest Monolithic Rock in Asia located around 70 kms from Bangalore. Because of its popularity, many trekkers and tourist visit this place to hike the Savandurga Betta. On reaching top, one can find beautiful view of the horizons, nearby forest and the back waters of Manchinbele Reservoir. The trek is fairly easy in winter and summer season. There is also a temple of Nandi at the top. One can take darshan of the same.
At the base village one can also find famous temples of Lord Savandi Veerbhadreshwara and Swami Narsimha.
Best Season to Visit – Winter Season
We are Waiting for you
Meet at 9:30 pm at MG road near Hard Rock Café. We will be travelling in the transfer vehicle to Savandurga’s base.
We will take a short break for Washroom at Ramanagara campsite. Post washroom break, we will head to Savandurga’s base.
Savandurga, here we come
Reach the base of Savandurga around 1 am. After a brief introduction and instructions round we will start the trek to Savandurga.
Yay, we are here
It will take 2 hours to reach the top. Enjoy the starry sky and take rest till sunrise. Enjoy the morning view from the top and get mesmerized by the stunning view it offers. You will find a statue of bull/ Nandi at the top. Also, you may see the back waters of Manchinbele reservoir. We will start the descend around 6:30 am.
Breakfast is calling
Post reaching the base village we will head back to Ramanagara to fill our stomach with the delicious simple breakfast.
Wow, What an Amazing Experience
Post breakfast we will travel back to Bangalore in the transfer vehicle. Please share your experience and feedback on the way back.
We thank you for providing us an opportunity to serve you with an experience.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1050 + 5% GST
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Night Trek
● Sleeping Bag
● Personal expenses
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Rain coat/ Poncho
● Water bottles
● Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Flashlight/ Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-Shirts.
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.