Information: Savandurga is a popular trekking destination located near Bangalore and is frequented by adventure enthusiasts from various parts of India. This largest monolithic hill of Asia is surrounded by thick forests which are home to a wide variety of wildlife. The hill also features the famous Manchinbele Dam on one side that offers yet another mesmerizing view to the trekkers. The various water activities that the participants can enjoy towards the end ofSavandurga trek add to the refreshing and memorable experience of this exquisite trip.While trekking trip to the peak of the monolith proves to be a completely thrilling experience, it does not match the beauty and excitement of undertaking the trip at night time. Walking up the hill under a starlit night and enjoying the beautiful sight of the nearby town lit by countless lights is something that cannot be explained in words. Topping the experience is the amazing view of the rising sun from the top of the monolith in the early morning hours. Savandurga night trek is a relatively easy trek and does not require the participants to have any prior experience or training. The water activities offered during the trip are carried out under the watchful eyes of expert instructors, which make the entire experience completely fun filled and enthralling. The picturesque settings and the soothing ambience help the participants to enjoy a relaxing outing while the physical activity helps them feel alive and energetic.
09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
12:15 AM Short halt at our Ramanagara campsite for washrooms
01:00 AM Reach Savandurga base
01:10 AM Start the trek
03:30 AM Relax and enjoy the campfire
06:15 AM Descend at dawn
08:30 AM Head to Ramanagara campsite for breakfast
10:30 AM Head back to Bangalore
12:00 PM Reach Bangalore
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1050 + 5% GST
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Night Trek
● Sleeping Bag
● Personal expenses
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Rain coat/Poncho
● Water bottles
● Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.