Kolad River rafting info: Kolad is approx 95 kms from Chandni Chowk, Pune and 130Km from Mumbai. It's a perfect destination for adventure and outdoor activities. Our campsite provides the accommodation, space for training & adventure activities. Campsite is well equipped with basic requirements for corporates and big family groups.
In last few years, Kolad became very famous adventure zone nestled among mountains, river and forest. It is mainly known for river rafting near Mumbai and Pune. One can visit Bhira dam, Pali temple (One of the famous – Ashtavinayak), natural hot springs of Unheri- kanheri.
Our Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6SXZqbEczQ
Imp note= You need to reach rafting site by 8:45 am
● Reach rafting start point
● White water rafting at Kundalika River (12 km stretch)
● Delicious lunch will be served at campsite
● Post lunch we will have "Save the world" and a "Maze" as a team building activity by experts
● Leave for Mumbai after evening snacks and tea.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3000 + 5% GST
● River Rafting
● Evening tea & Snacks
● Team building games - 2
● Any medical emergency occurred during the program
● Anything other than inclusions
● GST (5%)
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Extra clothes / towel
● At least 2 liter of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks,(if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
• Minimum team size required is 30 pax.
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
• Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.