Type: Hill trek
Height: 2625 ft
Base Village: Ambewadi
Region: Matheran, Karjat
One Tree Hill is the exactly the one, where one witnesses the same from the One Tree Hill point, Matheran. It is located in Raigad District falling under Karjat Taluka. The base village of One Tree Hill is Ambewadi which is 15 kms away from Karjat. The trek to One Tree Hill is mesmerizing as one sights the backwaters of Morbe Dam, Irshalgad, Prabalgad, Kalvantin and Deep valleys. You can also view the NH4 Mumbai Banglore highway.
Trekking in monsoon is more beautiful as you come across vivid shades of green all around you, with clouds covering the view and blow of wind soothes one’s mind. The last patch is called as Shivaji Ladder route as you have to climb small waterfall to reach the top.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Karjat Railway Station at 8 am, as we'll head to Ambewadi by Transfer Vehicle, base village of One Tree Hill.
We will reach base village, Ambewadi around 9 am. Before we begin our adventure of Trekking, we'll fill our stomach with the local breakfast.
One Tree hill, we are coming!
We will begin our trek to One Tree Hill around 9:30 am. Taking Selfies and helping our fellow trekkers to synch with the speed of the group.
Wow, we are here!
Reach the top around 1 pm. We will explore One Tree Hill and enjoy our Delicious Rural Lunch. We will start descend by 2 pm.
What an Experience, Mumbai!
We will head back to Karjat Station in our transfer vehicle by 4 pm as we share our experience of the trek with our fellow trekkers.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 800 + 5% GST
● Loacal transportation from Karjat to Karjat
● Expertise charges
● Anyhing other than inclusions
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 litres of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths, rain coat
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
one tree hill point, places to see in matheran, matheran trekking, one tree hill matheran, one tree hill trek, trekking in matheran, one tree hill point matheran, garbett point matheran
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.