Trek Grade – Easy to Moderate
Group Size – 15 - 25 (Maximum)
Highest Altitude – 13,800 ft
Accommodation – Camping
Patalsu Peak is located on the North side of the famous Kullu Valley. It is one of the best trekking places in Himachal Pradesh. The trek to Patalsu Peak involves the thrill and excitement of a summit climb. All Himalayan Treks are blessed with stunning views of natural beauty. The view from Patalsu Peak is of the same grade. The trek involves passing through sleepy villages, Orchards of Apple Trees, Forests of Pine and Cedar and views of Snow clad mountains makes this expedition heavenly.
DAY 1: (10,000 Feet, approx 4 Hours trek) Trek from Solang Nulla to Shahadugh
Meet at 8 am at Rambaugh Circle, Manali. We will travel to Solang Nulla in the transfer vehicle. Our trek will start from Solang Nulla to our first campsite at Shahadugh. As we will start in the morning, you will pass through fascinating forests of Pine and Oak trees. Don’t forget to test your eye to recognize the birds in the region. This forest is home for numerous species of birds such as Monals, Khaleej Pheasants and many more. These scenic trails will take you to a lush green meadow which will be our Campsite (Shahadugh).
DAY 2: (13845 Feet, approx 5 Hours trek) Trek from Shahadugh ‐ Patalsu Peak ‐ Shahadugh)
Today is the day of our summit climb. We will start early in the morning and head towards Patalsu Peak. The trek from Shahadugh will be through lush green forests, uneven and winding terrains to reach the summit. Enjoy the 360-degree view from Patalsu Peak. Don’t forget to take various group photos and safe selfies. Enjoy the views of nearby peaks as well namely Friendship Peak, Shitidhar and other peaks in the region. We will head back to our Campsite after satiating our minds with the views. Enjoy the stay at our campsite and don’t forget to share your experience with us.
DAY 3: (Approx 4 Hours trek) Trek from Shahadugh to Solang Nulla, Drive from Solang Nulla to Manali
Today is our last day of the trek. We will head back to Solang Nulla from the same trail. Once reaching Solang Nulla, we will head back to Manali in our transfer vehicle. Before bidding adieu please don’t forget to share your experience and feedback about the trek and the event. We wish you a very good luck for your further journey.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 7500 + 5% GST
● Tents, sleeping bags, (Oximeter, Oxygen cylinders in case of emergency) and well-stocked First Aid kits.
● Necessary Permits
● Depending on route, Comfortable Guesthouses and Home Stays at Base Camps or in High quality tents on triple sharing basis.
● Hygienic food by experienced camping cooks. Majorly vegetarian food provided.
● Besides Trek Leaders, every batch has sufficient support staff including Local Guides, Cooks and Helpers. Porters too are provided on demand for carrying Personal Rucksack.
● Transportation from Manali to Manali, Transport is being provided in small vehicles or SUV’s to ensure safe ride.
● Personal expense
● Bottled water
● Cost of emergency
● Personal Porter Charges
● Any extra cost incurred due to natural calamities
● Transportation till Manali
● Anything not mentioned in the exclusion & GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Trekking Stick / Pole
● A photocopy of your Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Aadhar Card/ Driving License).
● Rucksack – If you are offloading your Rucksack, you will need a small Daypack to carry your basic essentials.
● Good Trekking Shoes and a Pair of Slip-ons, if required for use at Campsites.
● 2 Water Bottles (1 litre each).
● Woollen or Fleece Gloves and a pair of Waterproof Gloves.
● Cotton socks and Woollen socks (2 pairs each)
● Balaclava, Woollen scarf – If you do not have a Balaclava, you can carry Monkey cap instead
● Thermal Inners
● Fleece Jacket, Snow Jacket or Padded Jacket (1 each)
● Windcheater or Poncho
● 3-4 pairs of Trek Pants
● 2 Collared and Full Sleeved T-shirts – Do not carry loose T-shirts as they tend to make you feel cold.
● Camera or Binoculars (optional)
● Ready to eat Snacks, Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D Powder – Carry nuts, Dry fruits, Energy Bars to munch on during the trek. They provide instant energy whenever it hits the lower base.
● Cap, Sunglasses - Do ensure that your sunglasses are UV Protected. Do not carry reflectors.
● Headlamp/LED Torch – Mandatory
● Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light Towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer, Mosquito Repellent, if required
● Polythene Bags or Zip-lock Bags – These help to segregate Wet clothes, used Wet wipes or Sanitary napkins on trek
● Any medicines that you normally consume - Please consult your doctor in this regard
RULES & FAQ
Our (Small Steps Adventures) primary concern is the Safety and Well-being of all the Trekkers.
In pursuance of this responsibility, we have the Right to amend or Cancel this Program due to Weather Conditions or Change from Time to Time due to Personal Health Problems by the Participants.
Small Steps Adventures, will not be responsible for the Weather, Health Related, Political Issues. We ensure you a Memorable Trekking Experience with us.
We always try to give you information about any changes in the Schedule/ Itinerary, if there are any, as soon as possible we receive it.
If any trekker is cancelling his/ her seat due to personal reasons no refund will be payable in such circumstances.
trekking in north india, manali trekking groups, patalsu peak trekking, manali trekking packages, patalsu peak trek, camping in himachal, manali trekking tour package
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.