General Guideline for Pawna Lake Camping
● Note: last 1 Kms is Off-roading
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
3. Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4. Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide limited BBQ in package.
6. How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) alongwith bedding, blanket and pillow.