General Guideline for Pawna Lake Camping:
● Note: last 1 Kms is Off-roading
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guests must follow the camping rules.
● Please note that only camping area is laketouch where we provide tent stay, music, campfire. Dinning area & washroom is one minute walking distance from the lake as lakeside any type of construction is not allowed.
1. Is washroom and changing facility available?
2. What is the age group criteria?
- Any age group can enjoy at lake side, as campsite is fully safe. We have college group, reunion camping, company team outing, family picnic and etc.
3. Can I do swimming without life jacket?
- No. it’s not allowed.
4. Which kinds of vehicles are preferable?
- Vehicles with high ground clearance are preferable, as last 1 km is Off-roading. Parking space is available.
- We will provide limited BBQ in package.
6. How will be the stay facility?
- Stay will be in Tent (sharing of 2/3/4 basis) alongwith bedding, blanket and pillow.