Karjat rafting in Pej river is the most thrilling and fun-filled activity. Launched in the month of Dec 19, it has gained more popularity compared to Kolad River Rafting. It is water dam-controlled river. Tata Bivpuri power plant release dam water on a daily basis. Pej river is small in width but have 12 super amazing rapids within 7 Kms. It takes 2 hours to complete the rafting adventure.
Karjat Rafting Timings slots:
- 1st batch- 8.00 AM Reporting
- 2nd batch- 10.00 AM Reporting
- 3rd batch- 12.00 PM Reporting
- 4th batch- 02.00 PM Reporting
- 5th batch- 04.00 PM Reporting
Report to the Start Point
As per the booked time slot, reach the Karjat rafting start time
Get ready for the adventure!!
Change your clothes at changing rooms (available at Start point) and get ready for a fun ride.
Intro & Instructions
Our trained rafting instructors will be sharing you the rafting guidelines in detail.
Karjat rafting ends with lot of memories.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1500 per adult
- Rafting (10 rapids)
- River Surfing
- Jacuzzi Bath
- 1 super 90 degrees rapid
- Changing rooms
- Transportation from the endpoint to start point
- Travelling to Karjat
- Tips, Food, Water bottles etc
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing & paid the full advance amount, then 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing & paid the full advance amount, 50% will be refunded.
● After that, no refund will be provided. No refund for partial advance payment.
THINGS TO CARRY
Things to Carry
● Change of Clothes – Changing Room Available at Rafting Start Point / Campsite / Farmhouse.
● No restriction on clothing, you can wear anything in which you are comfortable being wet for 2 hours (Avoid Denim, they tend to get heavy, ladies may avoid whites).
● No Compulsion on Footwear but Shoes or Sandals with good fitting preferred, Ideally No Chappals as they might come off & Float-off during Rafting or Other Activities.
● Personal Items like Towels, Soap etc.
● Camera: Do Carry it to Capture Memories, can be kept inside the Raft in Dry Bag with Guide but at own risk, else you will have to leave it in your vehicle.
● There is a good chance of your Skin Tanning after the Rafting, so if you wish to avoid that Carry a Sunscreen Lotion or wear Full Sleeves during Rafting.
RULES & FAQ
You need to reach on time as per booked slot. The time slot can not be changed once booked.
Karjat Rafting, White water rafting, Kolad River Rafting, Rafting in Mumbai, Rafting near Mumbai, Rafting near Pune, Rafting in Karjat, Rafting in Pej river.