Type: Hill fort
Height: 2700 ft
Base Village: Pachad
Raigad is in Mahad taluka of Raigad District. It is 170 kms and 135 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. One can reach Raigad climbing on some stone carved steps or naturally formed steps and which goes to the top. The trail is through dense jungle of Raigad Sanctuary. You can view various landscapes and series of the Sahyadri Mountain range. Once you reach at the top, there are many places to visit the fort. The famous ones are Maha Darawaza, Mena Darwaza, Rani Vasa, Market Place, Jagdishwar Temple, Ganga Sagar Lake, Throne of Shivaji Maharaj, Shivaji Maharaj’s Samadhi, Tak Mak Tok and many more.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Dadar Railway Station (E) near Pritam Hotel at 11:30 pm. We will travel to Pachad, base village of Raigad in the Transfer Vehicle.
We will reach base village, Pachad around 5 am. Freshen up and fill your stomach with freshly cooked breakfast.
Raigad Fort, here we come
We will begin the trek to Raigad around 6 am and exploring the nearby views entering through Maha Darwaza.
Yay, we are here
We will reach top around 9 am. Explore the capital of Swarajya, take ample group photos and safe selfies. We will start the descend around 12 noon.
Lovely Rural Lunch
We will reach Pachad village around 2:30 pm. Enjoy the delicious Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Meals freshly cooked by local villagers.
What an Amazing Experience
We will travel back to Mumbai around 4:00 pm having lots of pleasant memories. Don't forget to share your experience and feedback about the event before bidding adieu.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1300 + 5% GST
● Transportation by non-a/c private vehicle Dadar to Dadar
● Breakfast (Limited), Lunch ( Veg and Non-Veg Unlimited)
● Entry fees
● Trek guide and expertise charges
● Rope way charges
● Any other charges mention than above inclusions
● GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 litres of Drinking Water.
● Torch, Raincoat
● Photo ID card
● Good Trekking or Sport Shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat Food (Plum cakes, Biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, Camera, Mobile Phones, Socks, Extra pair of Clothes.(if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
shivaji maharaj raigad fort, chhatrapati shivaji maharaj fort, shivaji fort raigad, trek to raigad fort, raigad trek, raigad fort trek from mumbai,
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.