Raigad Fort Trek
Type: Hill fort
Height: 2700 ft
Base Village: Pachad
Raigad Fort Details
Raigad Fort is in Mahad taluka of Raigad District. Raigad Trek is 170 km and 135 km away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. One can reach Raigad climbing on some stone carved steps or naturally formed steps and which goes to the top. The trail is through the dense jungle of Raigad Sanctuary. You can view various landscapes and series of the Sahyadri Mountain range. Once you reach the Raigad fort top, there are many places to visit the fort. The famous ones are Maha Darwaza, Mena Darwaza, Rani Vasa, Market Place, Jagdishwar Temple, Ganga Sagar Lake, Throne of Shivaji Maharaj, Shivaji Maharaj’s Samadhi, Tak Mak Tok and many more.
Join us to this historical Raigad Trek and explore the fort with Small Steps Adventures.
Raigad Fort Trek Itinerary
Day 0 - Raigad Trek
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Dadar Railway Station (E) near Pritam Hotel at 11:30 pm. We will travel to Pachad, base village of Raigad fort in the Transfer Vehicle.
Day 1 - Raigad Trek
We will reach the base village of Raigad Fort, Pachad around 5 am. Freshen up and fill your stomach with freshly cooked breakfast.
Raigad Fort, here we come
We will begin the Raigad Fort Trek around 6 am and exploring the nearby views entering through Maha Darwaza.
Yay, we are here on Raigad Fort
We will reach the Raigad Fort top around 9 am. Explore the capital of Swarajya, take ample group photos and safe selfies. We will start the descend around 12 noon.
Lovely Rural Lunch
We will reach Pachad village around 2:30 pm. Enjoy the delicious Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian Meals freshly cooked by local villagers.
What an Amazing Experience - Raigad Trek
We will travel back to Mumbai around 4:00 pm having lots of pleasant memories. Don't forget to share your experience of Raigad Trek and feedback about the event before bidding adieu.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1300 + 5% GST
Raigad Trek Inclusions:
● Transportation by non-a/c private vehicle Dadar to Dadar
● Breakfast (Limited), Lunch ( Veg and Non-Veg Unlimited)
● Entry fees
● Trek guide and expertise charges
Raigad Trek Exclusions:
● Rope way charges
● Any other charges mention than above inclusions
● GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the Raigad Trek tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 litres of Drinking Water.
● Torch, Raincoat
● Photo ID card
● Good Trekking or Sport Shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat Food (Plum cakes, Biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, Camera, Mobile Phones, Socks, Extra pair of Clothes.(if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
Raigad Trek Rules:
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited during Raigad Trek.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
shivaji maharaj raigad fort, chhatrapati shivaji maharaj fort, shivaji fort raigad, trek to raigad fort, raigad trek, raigad fort trek from mumbai,
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.