Type: Hill Fort
Height: 4600 Feet above MSL (Approx)
Base Village: Gunjavane
Rajgad fort is in Bhor Taluka of Pune District. It is 208 kms and 65 kms from Mumbai and Pune respectively. The trek to Rajgad Fort is mainly of a Jungle trail. You will come across scenic beauty of landscapes of nearby region while ascending to Rajgad. Rajgad has various beautiful landmarks at the top such as Padmavati Lake, Padmavati Temple, Rajwada, Bale Killa, Sanjivani Machi, Suvela Machi, Samadhi of Soyra Bai and many more. Rajgad was the prime center of Swarajya before Raigad came into existence. Rajgad is also the place where Shivaji Maharaj resided for most of his life.
Best time to visit Rajgad is from June to January to enjoy the beauty of nature around.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Dadar Railway Station (E), near Pritam Hotel at 11:30 pm. We will travel in the Transfer Vehicle to Gunjavne which is the base village of Rajgad.
Rajgad Fort, here we come
We will reach the base village around 5 am. After freshening up, we will start the trek to Rajgad with a fun introduction round.
Yay, we are here
We will reach the Padmavati Temple of Rajgad Fort around 8:30 am. Fill your stomach before exploring the fort. Take ample Group Photos and Safe Selfies. Post exploring the various landmarks of Rajgad Fort, we will start the descend to base village around 11:30 am.
Lovely Rural Lunch
We will reach the base village around 2 pm. Freshen up and feast on the local delicacies cooked by the villagers.
Wow, What an Amazing Experience
We will head towards Mumbai post Lunch around 3:30 pm. Please share your experience and feedback of the event before bidding adieu.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1500 per adult
● Breakfast (Limited)
● Lunch (Veg / Non veg) (Unlimited)
● Dadar to Dadar transport
● First Aid
● Trek Expertise
● Any personal expenses
● GST 5%
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 litres of Drinking Water
● Extra Clothes and Raincoat
● Photo ID card
● Good Trekking or Sport Shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (Plum cakes, Biscuits)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, Camera, Mobiles Phones, Socks (if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
rajgad fort map, rajgad trek, rajgad fort trek, rajgad trek in monsoon, trek to rajgad fort, upcoming treks in pune, shivaji maharaj forts rajgad, rajgad fort maharashtra, trekking near pune, rajgarh fort maharashtra, rajgad fort in pune