Base Village: Udhewadi
Height: 2710 feet
Rajmachi fort is located near Lonavala coming under Maval taluka of Pune District. It is 92 kms and 75 kms away from Mumbai & Pune respectively. Rajmachi is hub for 2 small forts known as Shriwardhan Balekilla and Manaranjan Balekilla. The trek to Shrivardhan Balekilla is easy as one witness beautiful Fortification wall while ascending. Once you reach the top you will get a 360-degree view of the surroundings. Shirota lake, Deep valleys, glimpses of Mumbai – Pune Expressway are prominently visible.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Lonavala Railway Station at 8:30 am. We will head in Transfer Vehicle to Udhewadi which is the base village of Rajmachi.
We will reach base village around 9 am. Before we begin our trek, fill your stomach with delicious breakfast cooked by local villagers. We will start our trek around 9:30 am.
Rajmachi, here we come!
Post breakfast we will start our funny Introduction Round. After shackling the initial barrier, we will start our trek to Rajmachi around 9:30 am.
Yay, we are here!
We will reach the top of Rajmachi around 11 am. Enjoy the view of the valley, Shirota Lake and Glimpses of Mumbai – Pune Expressway. Don’t forget to take numerous group photos and safe selfies. We will head back to Udhewadi around 12:30 pm.
Lovely Rural Lunch
We will reach Udhewadi around 1 pm. Relax and freshen up as you will feast on delicacies of Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian dishes freshly cooked by villagers.
Wow, What an Amazing Experience!
We will head back to Lonavala Railway Station around 4 pm. Don’t forget to share your experience about your trek with us on our way back.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1000 + 5% GST
● Transportation from Lonavala Railway Station to Lonavala Railway Station
● Expertise and guidance charges.
● Any other personal expenses other than above.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 2 ltrs of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Jackets (Optional)
● Electral/ Tang powder/ Glucose-D/ Salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
one day trek to rajmachi, rajmachi trek, rajmachi fort trek, rajmachi trek one day, rajmachi trekking, one day treks near mumbai, rajmachi camping and trek, upcoming treks in mumbai, rajmachi fort, monsoon treks near mumbai, rajmachi trek from mumbai, easy treks near mumbai, one day monsoon treks near mumbai, rajmachi trek from lonavala
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.