Rajmachi Camping in Lonavala
Rajmachi Fort Details
Rajmachi fort is located near Lonavala. Rajmachi Fort consists of two twin fortresses Shriwardhan Balekilla and Manranjan Balekilla, with side plateau. Udhewadi is the base village of Rajmachi Fort. Rajmachi Fort is a Beautiful destination for nature lovers, trekkers. One can see amazing Waterfalls and lush green forests en route. There are two caves, old temples on the fort. This fort was established by the Satavahans this citadel was captured in 1657 by Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.
Join us to explore this beautiful Rajmachi fort along with camping in Lonavala.
Rajmachi Camping in Lonavala
Day 1: Rajamchi Camping
5.30 pm: Meet at Lonavala station.
6.30 pm: Start the Rajmachi trek towards base village
9.00 pm: Reach Base village and Dinner (Veg/non-veg)
10:00 pm: Rajmachi Camping in Lonavala - Tent Stay (2-3 Sharing Basis), fun games and end of day
Day 2: Rajamchi Camping
5.30 am: Wakeup call, bio break
06:00 am: Start Rajmachi Trek (45-60 mins)
07:00 am: Reach Rajmachi Fort top and photo session.
8:30 am: Start Descending
9:30 am: breakfast &Tea
10:30 am: Start return journey (1-2 hrs walk)
12:30 pm: Reach at Lonavla station.
Everyone will share images of Rajmachi camping in Lonavala after the event.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1100 + 5% GST
Rajmachi Camping Inclusions:
● Transportation from Lonavla to Lonavla
● Tent Stay
● Expertise and guidance charges.
Rajmachi Camping Exclusions:
- Any other personal expenses other than above.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the Rajmachi Fort tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Windcheaters /sweater / chadar / sleeping bag
● Extra cloths
● At least 3 litres of drinking water.
● Torch with extra batteries
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking or sport shoes (Compulsory)
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks, extra pairs of cloths. (if required)
● Any personal medicine.
RULES & FAQ
Rajmachi Camping Rules:
● Trek leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.
● Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited.
rajmachi trek from mumbai, trek to rajmachi from mumbai, rajmachi trekking, trekking near lonavala, rajmachi night stay, night trek near mumbai, overnight trek near mumbai, rajmachi fort khandala, rajmachi lonavala camping, rajmachi fort lonavala, rajmachi trek from pune, rajmachi trek pune,
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.