The Ranthambore National Park surrounded by Banas and Chambal rivers is located in Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. It was established in 1973 as the Tiger reserve forest. It serves as one of the great examples for Project Tiger’s conservation efforts in the state.
The rich diversity of the flora and fauna here attracts millions of tourists every year. The Indian tiger or the Bengal tiger are the main attractions except Sambar, Chital, Leopard, Hyena Nilgai, Gazzelle, Boars, Mongoose, Indian Hare, Monitor Lizards and a large number of birds.
Total Area - 1334 sq km.
Core Area - 392 sq km.
Day 0 :
Leave for Sawai Madhopur from Mumbai in train (06.50 pm from BCT)
Reach Sawai Madhopur Station 10.30 am. Travel to resort and check in by 11 am. Freshen-up and rest. After lunch leave for 1st Jungle safari. Evening back to resort. Discuss day’s sightings and photography over a cup of coffee. Dinner and then lights off.
Early Morning, Have Tea and leave for 2nd jungle safari and have breakfast. Rest till lunch. Have lunch and proceed for 3rd Jungle safari. Have a Dinner. Post dinner experience sharing session.
Early Morning, leave for 4th jungle safari and have breakfast. Back for lunch. Post lunch leave back for Mumbai by train (Multiple options)
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 21500 + 5% GST
● Ex Sawai Madhopur Transfer (Pick & Drop by private vehicle / Canter)
● Accommodation at Resort on Twin sharing basis in AC deluxe Rooms
● All Meals at Destination
● 04 Jungle Safaris in open Gypsy
● Accompanied forest guides and Mumbai Travellers Wildlife expert
● All forest permissions and guide fees
● Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
● Meals during the train/flight journey
● Lens/Camera charges
● Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls.
● Any porter charges,tips and gratitudes.
● Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc
● Anything else not mentioned in Inclusions list.
● Taxes as applicable.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder / Glucon D
● Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
ranthambore national park, ranthambore safari booking, wildlife sanctuary in rajasthan, ranthambore national park safari, ranthambore tiger reserve, ranthambore safari charges, ranthambore tiger safari, ranthambore safari package, ranthambore safari price, ranthambore wildlife sanctuary
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.