Kolad River rafting info: Kolad is approx 95 kms from Chandni Chowk, Pune and 130Km from Mumbai. It's a perfect destination for adventure and outdoor activities. Our campsite provides the accommodation, space for training & adventure activities. Campsite is well equipped with basic requirements for corporates and big family groups.
In last few years, Kolad became very famous adventure zone nestled among mountains, river and forest. It is mainly known for river rafting near Mumbai and Pune. One can visit Bhira dam, Pali temple (One of the famous – Ashtavinayak), natural hot springs of Unheri- kanheri.
Our Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6SXZqbEczQ
Other than River rafting, we have following adventure activities available at our campsite:
- Low rope course
- Rifle shooting
- Burma Bridge
- Monkey trail
12.30 – 01.30 pm: Arrival & settling into Dormitory & Lunch Time.
02.00 – 05.00 pm: Team building games
05.30 pm: Snacks & Tea
07.30 pm: Campfire & Music
09.00 – 10.30 pm: Dinner (Veg & Non veg)
07.00 – 08.00 am: Breakfast
09.00 – 12.30 pm: White water rafting at Kundalika River (12 km stretch)
01.30 pm: Lunch
02.30 pm: Check out
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3500 + 5% GST
White water rafting at Kundalika River (12 km stretch)
Stay facility in Dormitories: - (full dorms booked for your team)
- 2 Lunch
- Evening Snacks
- Dinner = Veg & Non-veg
- Next day breakfast
Team building games: - Pipe & Marble, Treasure Hunt
Amenities & other facilities:-
- Dinner will be buffet & available till max 10:00 pm
- Music System – You can bring your USB & can play songs with Aux cable also.
- You can store cold drinks at our campsite Fridge.
- We can serve you BBQ. Charges for BBQ will be Rs. 500 per kg.
- Travelling, any medical emergency occurred during the program, anything not included above inclusion list, GST (5%)
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Extra clothes / towel
● At least 2 liter of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
● Electral/Tang powder/Glucose-D/salt
● Cap, camera, mobiles phones, socks,(if required)
● Any personal medicine
RULES & FAQ
• Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited during the activity.
• Tour leader's decision will be final and binding.