Enjoy an eventful day at Kolad. Kolad is located on the banks of Kundalika River falling under Roha Taluka in Raigad District. Distance from Mumbai and Pune is 110 kms and 100 kms (approx.) respectively.
Kundalika River Rafting is being carried out since many years hassle free and safely. The water is released in to the river from nearby Dam, therefore making Kolad an ideal destination for river rafting throughout the year. Safety precautions are kept on utmost priority thus providing you Helmets, Life Jackets and Pedal for rafting. An instructor is also there on the raft to take up the responsibility of providing you a memorable experience.
The stretch of Kundalika river rafting is of 12 kms enabling you to enjoy rafting for a whopping 2 hours (approx.). Post rafting session one can also enjoy various other activities such as Zipline, Burma Bridge, High Rope Course, Low Rope Course and many more to make most of your day. Also enjoy the local delicacies as we serve you with vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to revitalize your body.
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Pritam Hotel, Dadar at 5 am as we will proceed to Kolad for river rafting session. / Meet at Sancheti Hospital at 5 am as we will proceed to Kolad for river rafting session.
Before we begin our adventure activity, we will have breakfast on our way to Kolad.
River Rafting Kolad
We will reach Rafting Start point around 9 in the morning. Follow the instructions provided by the instructor as you gear up for the adventure activity.
We will finish our rafting session around 11 am. We will proceed to our camp site to feast on local delicacies.
Wow What an Experience!
We will head back to Mumbai/ Pune around 4 pm sharing our memorable experience with our fellow travellers.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2450 + 5% GST
● Dadar to Dadar Transport
● River Rafting
● changing facility
● Any Personal Expense
● GST 5%
● Any medical emergency occurred during the program
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
- Identity Proof.
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Floaters/ Sandals
- Mobile Phone
- Camera is optional
RULES & FAQ
● Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing Gold jewelry.