Type: Hill Fort
Height: 1602 ft (Above Sea Level)
Region: Pali, Raigad
Sarasgad is located in Sudhagad Taluka of Raigad District. It is 98 kms and 122 kms from Mumbai and Pune respectively. The trek to Sarasgad is through a Jungle trail which starts from the back of Ballaleshwar Temple. After an uphill climb you will reach the rock-cut steps where you enter the fort through Dindi Darwaza. While climbing the rock-cut steps you may feel like walking in a chimney as the adjacent walls are too close. Once reaching at the top you can enjoy the view of Kundalika river, nearby Tailbaila Pinnacle and Sudhagad Fort.
Best time to visit – During Monsoon
We are Waiting for you
Meet at Dadar Railway Station (E) near Pritam Hotel at 6 am. We will travel to Pali which is the base village of Sarasgad. We will have breakfast en route to Pali.
Sarasgad we are coming!
We will reach the Pali around 9 am. After a fun introduction and instructions round we will begin our trek to Sarasgad.
Yay, we are here
Reach Sarasgad around 11: 30 am. Enjoy the view of Tailbaila Pinnacle, Sudhagad Fort and Ballaleshwar Temple from the top. Do not forget to take ample photographs and safe selfies. We will start the descend by 1 pm.
Around 2:30 pm we will reach Pali. Relax and freshen up. We will enjoy the Vegetarian Lunch here.
What an Amazing Experience!
Post Lunch we will travel back to Dadar in the Transfer Vehicle. Please share your experience and feedback on the way back
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 850 + 5% GST
● Private Transport from Dadar to Dadar
● First Aid Kit
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● At least 3 litres of drinking water
● Photo ID card
● Good trekking shoes
● Extra cloths (optional)
RULES & FAQ
● In Mountains & Jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's Decision will be Final and Binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to Change/ Deviate/ Cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic Confirmation for booking is Mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry Handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.