Short Info :
Sariska National Park is located in the Alwar district of Rajasthan. Like most of the reserves were hunting grounds of the kings, this was also the former hunting ground of the Maharaja of Alwar. Declared as a Wildlife Reserve in 1955, a large number of Tigers within this park later made it one of the Tiger Reserve Forests in 1978.
It is famous for seeing increase in the tiger population and becoming a natural habitat of Royal Bengal Tigers. Other animals like leopard, jungle cat, caracal, striped hyena, golden jackal, chital, nilgai, four-horned antelope 'chousingha' and Rhesus monkeys are also seen here.
Total area: 800 sq km
Core area: 500 sq km (appx)
Train Suggestions :
Start Journey :
Mumbai Rajdhani Express
08:35 am:Reach New Delhi
Day 01 : Arrive Delhi - Sariska National Park (205 Kms 4.5 hour drive)
Morning drive to Sariska Tiger Reserve. On arrival check-in at wildlife resort. Rest of the day at leisure evening explore in and around of resort & outskirt of national park or enjoy recreation activities offered by wildlife Resort. Dinner & overnight stay at Wildlife Resort.
Day 02 : Sariska National Park
Early morning wake up call, be ready for Jungle safari. Enjoy morning jungle safari at Sariska Tiger Reserve. After jungle safari back to wildlife resort, breakfast and lunch will be served in resort. After lunch again we will take you for wildlife safari. Dinner and overnight stay at wildlife resort.
Sariska Tiger Reserve lies in the Alwar district of the Rajasthan. It is prime tiger country. The forest is typical dry deciduous, dramatically changing with the change in season. Besides tiger, herbivores like spotted deer, sambar, blue bull can be commonly seen and found in good density. The dominant tree in the forests is dhok. Other trees include the salar, Kadaya, Ber & Khair.
Day 03 : Sariska National Park - Delhi Departure (205 Kms 4.5 hours drive)
Morning after a leisurely breakfast drive back to Delhi.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 14000 + 5% GST
● Accommodation on double sharing basis
● A/C transport for all transfers and intercity travel
● Toll tax, State tax, Parking
● 01 exclusive Jeep safari at Sariska National Park
● Park permit
● Entry fee
● Any other expenses not mentioned under includes items
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder / Glucon D
● Binocular/Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.