Summer camp is well designed program for children of age group of 7-15 yrs, conducted at our Kolad campsite every summer after exams. Traditional summer camps that used to conducted at some hill station away from the city was kind of a just usual tour. But the Adventure Summer camp designed by Small Steps Adventures focuses on the experiential learning & outdoor activities. Activities such as Monkey Tail, Burma Bridge, Low Ropes, and Slack line raise the tempo of excitement in the camp. Importance of food and water is explained to kids with various activities. After Summer camp, we assure parents that there will be increase in the social quotient of kids. Kids work smartly in all areas, as leadership activities develop various skills required for them to be ahead of the competition.
Duration: 3 Days 2 nights
Age Group: 7- 15 years
Difficulty level: moderate.
Meal types: Veg
Highlights of Summer Camp:
- Stay in the Natural Environment away from Daily hustle bustle, understand the Importance of Nature.
- Qualities like Expression, Team Unity and Humor are developed through Group Activity.
- Understand the Value of a Daily Meal.
- Exciting Fun – filled Games like Rifle Shooting, Archery, Slack line, Low Ropes, High ropes and many more.
- Learning Importance of Rules & Regulations at Camp Site (Army Style).
- Jungle cooking, Rain Dance, Outdoor games
Check out: How Adventure Summer Camp will help your kids?
Parents can drop kids to campsite directly at Kolad.
Pick up from Borivali, Kandivali, Andheri, Dadar, Thane, Nerul and Panvel.
10:00 am: Arrive at campsite. Overall briefing, Breakfast, Tent/Dorm Allotment, Group Creation, flag-making activity & icebreakers
01:00 pm: Lunch & rest
04:00 pm: Fun filled games such as Low ropes, Team Building activity, Slack line.
07:00 pm: Tea & snacks, Skit preparation time & Skit presentation
09:00 pm: Dinner & bed time
06:00 am: Wake up call, Morning fun exercise ( including Jogging & Yoga), Breakfast
09:00 am: Exciting games such as High rope (Monkey Tail), Team activity (pipes n ball), Archery, Riffle shooting
01:00 pm: Lunch, bath time( Rain Dance) and short rest time
05:00 pm: Group activities such as Nature collage & 3 Islands
07:00 pm: Tea & snacks, model making
09:00 pm: Dinner & bed time
06:00 am: Wakeup call, breakfast
08:00 am: Outdoor games such as Football match, Treasure hunt
01:00 pm: Lunch
03:00 pm: Certificate Distribution & farewell
06:30 pm: Drop to Mumbai
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 5000 + 5% GST
● Boys & Girls separate accommodation as mentioned on 2/4 sharing basis.
● All meals as mentioned in the Itinerary
● All activities mentioned in the Itinerary
● Mumbai to Mumbai Non A/C transportation
● All the necessary safety equipment required for adventure activities
● Highly professional Instructors
● Well developed and secure campsite
● First aid kit
● Any other Activity/ Meals/ Things not mentioned in the Itinerary
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 45 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 30 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
Toiletry & Comfortable clothes
Daysack – 10 litres to carry water and necessary items & Rucksack / Trolleybag to carry following things:
● Trekking shoes, sandals and extra pair of socks.
● Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers (Optional)
● Water bottles, backpack and energy bars.
● A pair of sunglasses and camera (optional)
● Caps or hats
● Torch lights (with spare batteries) - Compulsory
● Insect repellent and personal medicine, if any.
RULES & FAQ
1) Please avoid bringing valuables, jewelries or expensive things, as the organizers will not be responsible for its loss or damage.
2) Everyone has to follow the Instructions of Camp In-charge & Instructors.
3) Keep the campsite Neat & Clean.
4) Timing mentioned in the Itinerary is liable to change as per the circumstances; mentioned timings are for purpose of having an idea.
summer camp for kids, summer camp, summer camp activities, educational summer camps near mumbai, summer camp in mumbai 2019, summer camp 2019, summer camp 2019 near me, summer camp 2019 near mumbai, summer camp programs near mumbai, summer camps for 12 year olds mumbai, summer programs for children, summer camp for 6 year olds mumbai, outdoor summer camps, adventure summer camps, summer sports camps near me, summer day camps for kids, summer camp programs near me, summer camp 2019 near me, summer activities for kids, list of summer camps in mumbai
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.