Info: A wake up call to those who love to dig out the past cultures and characteristics of the remnants of empires is here. Hampi is the target for now. The glorified ruins of Vijayanagara Empire are still a magnetic field for those hearts with a love to history and everything that is antique.A three day sightseeing tour of Hampi and the nearby villages are at your finger tip, choose to capture some old memories of a land. On this tour, you will get enough opportunities to do local sightseeing around Virupapura Gadde/Hippie Island, enjoy a sunset drum circle session by the boulders, do bouldering with expert boulderers, visit Anegundi village, indulge your heart with a night coracle ride, trek to Monkey Temple followed by a yoga session, Bead making/ instrument making workshop and sightseeing in Hampi town with visit to UNESCO World Heritage Site.
As you reach Hampi, check-in to your accommodation and later, head out to engage in a sightseeing activity around the other side of the town.
In the evening, there would be a session of drum circle by the boulders during sunset.
Have dinner at a cafe and then return to your stay and relax.
Early morning, you will have a session of bouldering for 2 hours.
Post that, head to the village of Anegundi and enjoy local cuisine in a villager’s house.
In the evening, escape into the wilderness by choosing a moonlit coracle ride.
Early morning, start your trek to the Monkey Temple followed by a Yoga session.
You can choose to swim in the nearby lake after Yoga.
Post breakfast, you would be introduced to the art of bead making or instrument making.
Have lunch and then start exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site till evening and then reach Hospet and head back home with plenty of sweet memories.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 14500 per adult
● Accommodation in Hampi in hotels or homestays on double sharing basis
● All meals from breakfast on day 1 to lunch on day 3
● Lunch and dinner would be at selected cafes at Hampi, on day 1 and day 3
● Lunch on day 2 at villager’s house at Anegundi
● One goodie bag per person
● Detailed document with things to do through the trip, what to carry, restaurant recommendations etc
● Back end support from the providers through the trip checking your bookings coordinating with vendors and to tackle any emergencies
● Trip Leader
● Mopeds/Scooties/cycles on 2 days
● Other internal travel by rickshaws
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry only a haversack and strictly no heavy suitcases- it tends to occupy space and gets clunky to chug around
● Your personal toiletries
● Comfortable summer clothes and shoes for cycling, easy pull ons for regular use
● Scarves/ Duppatta, Cap, Sunscreen, sunglasses, & probably a rain jacket for the unexpected showers
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Photolog: Click here to view.
hampi night stay, bangalore to hampi trek, travel to hampi from bangalore, hampi trip from bangalore, trekking in hampi, places to visit in hampi, hampi trip, ruins of hampi, hampi sightseeing package, hampi sightseeing tour, hampi holiday packages, hampi tour packages, things to do in hampi, hampi art and architecture, sightseeing places around hampi, hampi travel package, hampi attractions sightseeing, hampi tour plan, hampi trip package, night trek to hampi from bangalore, camping at hampi, camping at hampi from bangalore, camping and trek to hampi from bangalore, night camping at hampi