Info : Banasura Hill is the second tallest mountain in the Wayanad district of Kerala, has an altitude of 2,073 metres (6,801 ft) and is a part of the Western Ghats.The Banasura Hill Trek is an exciting prospect for trekkers who want a balance between solitude and adventure.The Banasura Sagar Dam is India’s largest earth dam and the second largest of its kind in Asia.The short trek to the Meenmutty waterfalls is an added bonus. It is the largest and most beautiful waterfalls in Wayanad.
09:00 PM Start pickup form Bangalore (Marathahalli, Silkboard, BTM, Banshankri, RR Nagar)
06:00 AM Reach Home Stay & freshen up. (Accommodation available only after evening)
08:30 AM Have breakfast & get packed lunch
08:30 AM Have breakfast and carry packed lunch
09:30 AM Start Banasura Trek (8km one side)
01:00 PM Reach peak and have packed lunch, relax
02:00 PM Start trek back
06:30 PM Reach home stay & freshen up, have tea snacks
09:00 PM Have dinner, campfire & rest for the day
06:00 AM Wake up. Freshen up & have coffee
08:30 AM Have breakfast
09:00 AM Checkout and head towards Meanmutty Falls
08:30 PM Head back to Blore
02:00 PM Have self-sponsored lunch
09:00 PM Reach Bangalore
● Marathahalli (09:00 PM) - Near Kalamandir
● Silk Board (09:30 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
● BTM (09:45 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
● Banashankari (10:10 PM) - Bus Stop
● RR Nagar (10:45 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3700 per adult
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Campfire (depends on weather)
● Breakfast on Day 1 & Day 2
● Lunch on Day 1
● Dinner on Day 1
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Water bottles
● Energy food
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Extra pair of clothes
● Toiletry bag
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Camera (optional)
● Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.