Short Info –
Kudremukh in Kannada means 'horse-face' and refers to an impressive scenic sight of a side of the mountain that looks similar to the face of a horse. It is a small village located at a distance of 96 km from the district of Chikmagalur and about 335 km from Bangalore of Karnataka. Nestled in the Western Ghats, the forest is spread over an area of 600 sq km at an altitude of 1,894 m above sea level.
It is ideal place for trekking and an overnight journey from Bangalore makes it most convenient destination for weekend getaways. Natural grasslands and dense Shoal forests makes the greenery of these undulating hills eye-catching.
09:30 pm:Pick up starts from Bangalore
06:30 am: Reach Homestay at Kudremukh
08:30 am: Have Breakfast and carry packed lunch
09:00 am: Start the Kudremukh trek
12:30 pm: Reach at Waterfall and have lunch
02:00 pm: Resume trek
04:30 pm: Reach base and head to Chelavara falls
05:00 pm: Reach Waterfall
07:00 pm: Reach Homestay
08:00 pm: Enjoy Campfire followed by dinner
06:30 am: Wake up to watch sunrise
08:30 am: Have breakfast and checkout
10:30 am: Depart to Bangalore
01:30 pm: Stop for lunch (not included in package)
02:30 pm: Continue journey to Bangalore
● Marathahalli (09:30 PM) - Near Kalamandir
● Silk Board (10:00 PM) - Bus Stop, Opposite To Pizza Hut
● BTM (10:10 PM) Udupi - Garden Bus Stop, Opposite To A2B
● Banashankari (10:30 PM) - Bus Stop
● RR Nagar (11:15 PM) - Gopalan Arcade, Mysore Road
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3675 + 5% GST
● Pick-up and drop-off
● Campfire (depends on weather)
● Visit to the nearby Somawathi falls
● Breakfast on Day 1 and Day2
● Lunch on Day 1
● Dinner on Day 1
● Any additional services provided
● Recommended gratuities
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Rain coat/Poncho
● 2litre water bottle per person
● Dry fruits, energy bar, chocolates, energy drink, Snacks etc.
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Extra pair of clothes
● Toiletries (Tissue paper, Toilet paper, etc.)
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Torch per person with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Camera (optional)
● Moov spray, Dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
kudremukh homestay, homestay near kudremukh, best homestay in kudremukh, homestays in kudremukh, kudremukh trekking, trekking spots in karnataka, kudremukh stay, kudremukh trek, kudremukh peak trek, bangalore to kudremukh trek, trekking place near kudremukh, kudremukh sightseeing places, bangalore to kudremukh trekking, bangalore to kudremukh treks, kudremukh karnataka trekking, karnataka kudremukh, kudremukh trek, kudremukh sightseeing