Information: Whether you are adventure lover, traveller or nature lovers, Kodagu or Coorg will lay a claim to your hearts as soon as you get here. Nestled peacefully on the eastern slopes of the Western Ghats, the terrains of Coorg are hilly and green. The wooded slopes, the scenic vantage points and a rich and colourful local life captivates the imagination of every tourist who comes here. A heaven of sorts for coffee lovers, the drink is locally grown and if stories are to be believed is best tasted in the hills of this dreamy town.
The northern region of Coorg is bedecked with hills and valleys such as the Nishani Betta, a hill in the Talacauvery ranges. Camping in Coorg is truly an experience that can only be felt and not described.
About the Activity with Details:
Nourish that adrenaline junky in you and Stay in campsites and North Coorg to get a taste of adventure in the bounty of best that nature has to offer! Breathe the fresh air and marvel at the picturesque Nishani Hills that accompany you all the way to the Coorg camping site. Challenge yourself to various sports such as zip lining, rappelling, trekking and unwind around a campfire to take back an experience that will revitalize you from the inside!
Day 01: Arrival at the Campsite, Adventure activities
Day Highlights: Check-In, Trekking, Rappelling, Zip lining, Camping, Bonfire
Day Details: Upon arrival at the campsite, check in at around 11:00 AM to begin a day filled with heart pumping adventure activities. Embark on a trail beautified with picturesque natural beauty towards Nishani Hills and witness panoramic views of this colourful town around you. Get your blood racing with activities such as zip lining and rappelling and refresh yourself with delicious meals at the campsite! Bring in the night around a merry bonfire, with your fellow campmates, relax and rejuvenate with a stay in the camp.
Day 02: Checkout, Departure
Day Details: Checking out of campsite, Camping in Coorg Ends Here.
As you get up on this morning, Have Breakfast, pack up your belongings to check out of the campsite at around 11:00 AM, marking the end of this refreshing camp out at North Coorg.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1999 + 5% GST
● Tented accommodation on double sharing basis
● Breakfast, lunch and dinner
● Camping, Trekking, Rappelling, Zip line and Bonfire.
● Any other personal expenses other than Inclusions & GST
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Comfortable clothes like shirts, t-shirts, trousers, track pants
● Woolen clothes like sweaters, jackets
● Waterproof and windproof jackets, raincoats or poncho
● Good quality trekking/hiking shoes
● Flashlights with extra pair of power cells and bulb
● Caps or hats, sunglasses and camera (if required)
● Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturizers
● Personal toiletries and basic medications (if any)
● A diary and a pen; books in case you love reading
● Insect repellent and an emergency first-aid kit.
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.