Information: Nishani Motte, the lesser known mountain peak of Talacauvery/ Branhmagiri range residing in Coorg, otherwise called the Scotland of India, is an unadulterated treat to the eye. This approx. 15 km moderate-trek starts from Bhagamandala forest range and then treading through the paddy fields, to the coffee estate and into the Wildlife Reserve then finally summiting the mountain peak. The monsoon raises the difficulty level, as the pathway gets filled with leeches and makes it difficult to climb. The pathway towards the end is very steep, almost vertical thus, adding a tinge of adventure to make it up to the crest. And there the view sweeps your feet off the ground. Magnificent view of mountain ranges of Coorg and Kerala can be seen from here, with the river Cauvery flowing, perfecting the scenery.
Nishani Motte trek is certain to engulf you with the nature's euphoric appeal. The soothing cool climate of Madekeri, Coorg, tends to multifold the feeling. Coorg is also famous for Coffee production, second largest place for coffee production after Sakleshpur in Karnataka.
Post the trek one can stroll down the aromatic coffee fields and taste the amazing coffee. Experience camping under the stars in the wild. Visit the Abbey falls and unleash the wanderer in you as you see more of this beautiful place and couldn't help but agree that this might be the place where you may want to lose all sense of direction.
09:30 PM Pick up starts from Bangalore
05:00 AM Reach Coorg Home stay ( Have some Tea & Fresh up , Relax)
08:30 AM Have breakfast(Fresh Cooked) - unlimited
09:30 AM Start From home stay
10:00 AM Start the Nishani Motte trek (7km approx 1 side)
01:00 AM Have Lunch (Fresh Cooked Basic Lunch)
03:00 PM Back to Base
04:00 PM Visit to Hebbe water Falls
05:00 PM Reach back to Home stay(Have some Tea snacks, can go for shopping or relax)
08:00 PM Dinner veg & Nonveg (campfire if the weather Permits)
08:00 PM Accommodation in homestay
06:00 AM Fresh up
08:30 AM Have breakfast
09:30 AM Start From home stay. Visit to Golden Temple
02:30 PM Have self sponsored Lunch on the way back (does not include in the package)
07:30 PM Reach Bangalore.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 3300 + 5% GST
● Transportation (from/to Bangalore)
● Campfire (if the weather Permits)
● Breakfast on Day 1 & Day2
● Lunch on Day 1
● Dinner on Day 1
● Anything not mentioned in the Include list & GST
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Rain coat/Poncho
● Water bottles
● Energy food
● Personal medication
● Sweater/ jackets for the night
● Extra pair of clothes
● Toiletry bag
● Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
● Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
● Track pants and cotton T-shirt
● Camera (optional)
● Moov spray, dettol solution or salt to avoid leeches
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.