Vaitarna Riverside Camping - This Place is blessed with picturesque beauty and is a heaven for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Upper Vaitarna Dam Backwaters, the largest source of water for Mumbai. Situated over 2000 feet above the sea level in a pictorial natural environment, Vaitarna Lake offers the commanding scenery of the famous undulating stony peaks of the Western Ghats of Nashik Region. Drive till campsite is most exciting. Once you reach the campsite, can feel the freshness in the air.
Meeting point: Kasara at 04:45 pm
06:00 pm: Welcome tea and Snacks
06:30 pm: Reach lakeside camping site
07:00 pm: Settled down in your tents
08:00 pm: Time for Campfire or sit by the lake to listen retro songs
09:00 pm: Have local cuisine for dinner
10:00 pm: Sleep, take rest for the day
07:00 am: Wake up to beautiful view.
08:00 am: Take a dip in water, enjoy with your friends.
08:30 am: Hot tea and breakfast will be served
09:30 am: Time to say good bye to all. pack up and drop to Kasara station
10:45 am: Reach Kasara
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 2850 + 5% GST
● Welcome Tea & Snacks unlimited
● Local delicious Dinner (Veg / N-Veg) unlimited
● Breakfast (Next Day) unlimited
● Swimming with life jacket
● Tent with Bedding, pillow and Blanket
● Common outdoor Washroom facility
● GST & any personal expenses other than Inclusions
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry woolen clothes or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. ( we will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
RULES & FAQ
● Avoid drinking as its family camping destination.
● Do not carry valuables or items like jewelry, laptops or any other things.
● As its a campsite and not a resort or hotels, common washroom & toilets area available for all participants.
● Management & Campsite is not responsible for any kind of loss or damage of your belongings.
● Do not smoke or light any items inside the tent as it may cause fire in the tent.
● Please Remove your footwear outside the tent and keep tent neat & tidy.
● Weapons or any inflammable things are not allowed in the premises or in the tent.
● If any damages are caused to the campsite, tent or bedding, camper/ guest will be responsible for the damage and will have to pay the charges for the same.
● STRICTLY NO USE OF DRUGS IN ANY KIND OR ANY FORM OR ANY OTHER KIND OF INTOXICANTS.
● All guest must follow the camping rules.
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.