February is the month of love. Whatever is your age, it doesn't matter for Valentine celebrations. This year let your love enjoy the beach ambiance. It's your time to live and make beautiful memories. Later you can enjoy beachside tent accommodation. The place is all time best for bird photography, sunset photography. Instead of doing anything, one can just relax & unwind on the sounds of waves.
Day 1 - Evening one can check in to campsite. Small dome tents will be provided to make your stay comfortable with adventure theme of camping. Sunsets are beautiful and romantic if you are silently watching beachside with your loved once. Late night beachside dinner, group activities and campfire will be arranged.
Day 2 - One can wake up to the lazy morning. Hot tea on the sounds of wave is the relaxing experience. Breakfast will be served followed by local fishing boat ride in to the Arabian sea. Time for check out with amazing memories to cherish lifetime.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 1600 per adult
● Limited BBQ
● Welcome Tea & Snacks
● Dinner (Veg / N-Veg)
● Next day Breakfast
● Games & Activities
● Music & Campfire
● Tent with Bedding and blanket
● Traveling till Campsite
● GST 5% & any other personal Expenses
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation is done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that, no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Carry woolen cloths or jacket, muffler, shoes or warm cap for the night
● Those who are not used to cold nights carry personal extra blankets. (We will be providing bed, cushion & 1 pull over as part of the package)
● Torch with extra batteries
● Please carry id proof eg. Pan card, driving license
RULES & FAQ
● Camp Manager's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please avoid wearing gold jewelry or any other valuable things.
● Hukkah is strictly prohibited.