Bandipur National Park is located in State of Karnataka near the Garden city of India, Mysore. The National Park is 1150 kms and 1000 kms away from Mumbai and Pune respectively. From Mysore, Bandipur National Park is around 80 kms away.
Bandipur National Park was earlier used a tiger reserve for hunting purpose by Maharajas of the bygone era. Bandipur National Park is surrounded by Nagarhole National Park, Mudumalai National Park and Wayanad National Park. It thus, constitutes the biosphere of Nilgiri Reserve.
You can get to see elephants strolling along with several other endangered species and other wild animals like Spotted Deer, Leopards, Bears, Tigers and several species of birds.
Total area: 874 sq km
Mumbai to Bangalore : Udyan Express
Start 8:10 Am From Mumbai CSTM
Next Day 09:00 Am Reache Bangalore.
Bangalore to Mumbai : Udyan Express (Leaves from Bangalore at 8.30 pm)
Day 1 :
Meet at Bangalore at 09:00 am. Travel towards Bandipur National Park area by private vehicle. Check in hotel Freshen up and Lunch.Introduction of Bandipur and its bio-diversity. After Lunch, leave for 1st Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Hotel. Discussion, Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 :
Early Morning Have Breakfast and Leave for 2nd Jungle Safari. Back for Lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. Evening Back to Hotel. Enjoy dinner. Post Dinner Experience Sharing Session.
Day 3 :
Early Morning Leave For 4th Jungle Safari. Check Out. Lunch and Post Lunch Leave For Bangalore. Reach Bangalore by 6 pm.
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
INR 20000 + 5% GST
● Pickup and Drop from Bangalore to Bangalore by private vehicle
● Accommodation at forest department dormitory
● All Meals at Bandipur
● 4 wildlife Safaris in canter with expert and guides
● All forest permissions and entry charges
● Air/ Rail Tickets
● Camera and Lens charges
● Any expenses of personal nature like mineral water, laundry, cold drinks etc.
Cancellation and Refund applicable on the tour cost:
● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
● If cancellation done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
● After that no refund will be provided.
THINGS TO CARRY
● Dull Colored Clothes (Please don’t wear Bright colored Clothes)
● Sanitary Kit
● Dry Food (snacks)
● Torch (Must)
● Personal First Aid kit
● Cap, goggle, sunscreen, moisturizer etc.
● Sport shoes or Kitos/ sandal
● Electral powder/ Glucon D
● Binocular/ Camera with lenses (Optional)
● Water Bottle (3 liter must)
● Odomos (Mosquito Repellent)
● Tripod will be helpful to avoid shake as there will be low light
● Umbrella or Poncho/Cap
RULES & FAQ
● In mountains & jungles, smoking attracts honeybees and one has to face dangerous "honeybee attack" where survival of the person is difficult, hence smoking is strictly prohibited.
● Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited.
● Leader's decision will be final and binding.
● Small Steps Adventures reserves all the right to change/ deviate/ cancel the plans without prior notice.
● Telephonic confirmation for booking is mandatory; if unable to contact us then send a text message and we will call you back.
● Please do not carry handbags or Jholas or Sling bags on treks.
● Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewelry, etc. If carried, then we do not take any liability for the same.
bandipur national park, bandipur tiger reserve, bandipur national park safari, bandipur wildlife sanctuary, bandipur sanctuary, bandipur safari online booking, bandipur safari packages, bandipur jungle safari, bandipur national park animals, bandipur night safari, bandipur jeep safari online booking, bandipur tiger reserve booking
Get regular event updates through WhatsApp:
Step 1 : Save this (77380 73691) number in your phone book as Small Steps Adventures.
Step 2 : Ping us your Name and Email Id on above saved number.
Congratulations you will receive regular event updates now onwards.