Who can join?
Kolad is approx 95 kms from Chandni Chowk, Pune and 130Km from Mumbai. It's a perfect destination for adventure and outdoor activities. Our campsite provides the accommodation, space for training & adventure activities. Campsite is well equipped with basic requirements for corporates and big family groups. In last few years, Kolad became very famous adventure zone nestled among mountains, river and forest. It is mainly known for river rafting near Mumbai and Pune. One can visit Bhira dam, Pali temple (One of the famous – Ashtavinayak), natural hot springs of Unheri- kanheri.
- 06.30 – 08.00 pm: Arrival & settling into rooms / free time
- 08.30 – 09.00 pm: Campfire (bbq optional with extra charges)
- 09.00 – 10.30 pm: Dinner (veg & nonveg)
- 07.00 – 08.00 am: Breakfast
- 08.30 – 12.30 am: White water rafting at Kundalika River (12 km stretch)
- 02.00 – 04.30 pm: Adventure activities like Zip line, Burma Bridge, low ropes activity, riffle shooting, Achery (optional with extra charges)
- 04.30 – 05.00 pm: Hi tea
Stay facility in rooms, Campfire, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Tea, River Rafting
Travelling, Any medical emergency occurred during the program, Anything other than inclusions, GST (5%)
Contact: - Call or Whatsapp
Cancellation and refund applicable on the tour cost:
- ● If cancellation done prior to 15 days of outing 75% will be refunded.
- ● If done prior to 10 days of outing 50% will be refunded.
- ● After that no refund will be provided.